We’re open at 11am every Sunday throughout the football season showing EVERY live game! With out limited capacity this season once we’re full inside, we’re full. If there are no empty seats available, outside seating or take out will be the other options. So get here early!
TRIVIA MONDAYS WITH BOGO PIZZAS!
We do a contact-less trivia every Monday at 6pm. 2 rounds of brain busting trivia with the chance to win a free 64oz growler at the end of each round.
Also, buy one pizza and get one of equal or lesser value for free from 3-8pm every Monday. Dine in only. Limit one per tab.
TREAT YO’ SELF TUESDAYS
Every Tuesday, all day, TREAT YO’ SELF to a cheese pizza and a pint for $8. Additional toppings extra. This special is for dine in only.
WEDNESDAY RUN CLUB
Join us for a casually paced 5K run and a few beers afterward. We start at the brewery, hit the Cherry Creek trail, loop through a neighborhood, and end at our favorite drinking spot. All runners receive their second beer free.
Who says beer and exercise don’t go together? At Brewery Boot Camp we believe in living life to the fullest and that can include a well earned post workout beer! For only $10 our hour long total body workout is held right at the brewery and we provide all the equipment. Workouts are designed for people of all fitness levels (beginners to seasoned athletes) and every participant gets to enjoy discounted drinks afterwards.
If you’re looking for a new way to “earn your beer”, Brewery Boot Camp is a great way to workout, meet new friends and share a delicious craft beer at the same time! It’s the most Colorado thing you can do.
– MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR CLASS: download the Brewery Boot Camp app from Google Play or the Apple Store.
– CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED: if you are not pre-registered we cannot guarantee you a spot.
– COST IS $10: due to our limited class size we cannot currently honor Groupons or offer free trial classes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
– BRING YOUR OWN WATER: the breweries currently cannot fill personal water bottles.
– WORKOUTS WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE: be prepared for the weather.
– EACH PERSON WILL HAVE THEIR OWN STATION
– NO SHARING EQUIPMENT
– BRING YOUR MASK: you will need this to be in the brewery afterward or if you need to use the restroom during the workout.
– PLEASE PLAN TO SUPPORT OUR BREWERY PARTNER BY STAYING FOR BEER AND FOOD AFTER THE WORKOUT. Looking forward to seeing everyone there and THANK YOU for helping our small business stay alive!